Giving you the help you need
Any maintenance issues must be reported to the office via telephone on 0131 220 0303. Please contact us as early in the day as possible to minimise delays.
Should you have an emergency out of office hours please call:
R3 Repairs: 03000 999 247 – 1st point of contact
Aspect: 07711 922 256
What is an Emergency?
This is something that cannot wait until our office re-opens and requires immediate attention to prevent damage to the property and your possessions. If you call a tradesman unnecessarily you may be held liable for the costs involved.
Should water be leaking into your property and you cannot contact the occupier please call Edinburgh Council on 0131 220 2000 and ask to speak to the water ingress team.
If you smell gas – please contact Transco 0800 111 999
- Regularly clean the soap tray on washing machines to avoid blockages
- Ensure all pockets are free from coins before being loaded in the machine — don’t overload the drum
- Regularly clean the filters on tumble driers and washer/driers
- Rinse food particles from dishes before loading into dishwasher
- Hoover bags need regularly changed
- Regularly defrost fridges and freezers